Class 3: Air Brake Training Program (20 Hours)*
Practical Skills - Part Time (20hrs)
For those applicants seeking a Class 3 Full Stage licence with an Air Brake Endorsement. Applicant will be trained on a 13-speed manual transmission highway tractor. An automatic tractor may be available for training. Please contact us for availability.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Manitoba Class 5 Full Stage Licence
- Valid M.P.I. Medical submitted to M.P.I.
- Class 3 Authorized Instruction Permit
- Air Brake Learners Permit
17 Hours of practical skills training, including:
- Class 3 Vehicle Pre-Trip Inspection
- Air Brake Pre-Trip Inspection
- Class 3 Driving Skills
- 3 Hour Class 3 M.P.I. Road Test
- $2,000.00 - 20 Hours (Paid to First Class Training Centre)
- $45.00** - Road Test Fee. (Paid to M.P.I.) Applicants are required to schedule and pay for their own road test appointments. (Including any retests that may be needed)
- $330.00 - 3 Hours for any additional road test bookings.
- * Additional training time prior to testing may be available at our hourly rate of $100.00/Hour
- ** First Class may be able to schedule testing for group projects. Please contact us for more info
No items found.